The Compliance Specialist audits and reviews the audit selections for each Client Bank. Our company is comprised of passionate people who strive for excellence while demonstrating servant leadership in everything we do! Here are the basics: we work hard, we have fun, and we make a difference! Due to growth, we are seeking a Regulatory Compliance Specialist.
What You Need To Know
- Conducting compliance audits to ensure compliance with federal and state laws, etc., determining the adequacy of internal controls
- Generating audit/management reports
- Assistance with Scheduling of Compliance Audits of all Client Banks
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, and drawing conclusions related to all significant federal and state legal and regulatory requirements (i.e., Regulations B, C, D, E, AA, BB, CC, DD, O, X, Z, HOEPA, Fair Housing Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, FACT Act, MDIA and HPML Provisions of Regulation Z) and their applicability to Client Bank’s products, services and systems
- Serve as a compliance resource to our Client Banks and assist President with maintaining a cutting edge awareness of regulatory compliance and legislative developments and industry trends
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by President
- Provide training in compliance matters and regulations to Client Bank Personnel as assigned and directed by President
- Provide Consulting Assistance to Client Banks regarding updating policies and procedures, as necessary; and other duties that may be assigned by President
What We Are Looking For
- Commitment to the highest level of integrity, ethical behavior and professional character
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally with regards to audit findings
- Strong team player, able to manage multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 1+ years of regulatory compliance experience preferred
- CRCM Certification preferred, but not required
- Awareness of regulatory rules such as HMDA, ECOA, RESPA, TILA and TRID
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated and driven with desire to learn and be challenged. Self-starter and conscientious.
- Travel required to Client Bank Locations within Tennessee and Alabama.
- Competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
Qualified candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.