Position Document for Implementation / Project Manager
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking for new client installs of Integra’s loan origination software and specific short-term projects. Implementation will include client training onsite or via web.
- Create and define the scope of each project. Develops and maintains a project plan within tracking system that represents the full scope of the client’s implementation for the duration of the project.
- Hosts and facilitates initial project kick off call.
- Schedules and conducts project planning sessions as required. Hosts a regularly scheduled Project Management call with the client to review and update the project plan at least once a week during Implementation until transition to Support
- Implementation: Conducts training classes onsite or via web training for clients
- Documents training and ensures participants understand all aspects trained.
- Monitors all work on the implementation project to make sure that all deliverables are accomplished as promised
- Ensures that the implementation schedule is kept in line with the established project plan. Notifies VP Customer Fulfillment and client of any issues or deviations from the established project plan.
- Assists the Support Department with Level 2 support issues, researches issues, documents and update tickets accordingly.
- Experience with consumer, commercial lending either through a bank, or credit union. This experience comes from an operational or management level position.
- Experience with mortgage lending either through a bank, mortgage lender, or credit union would be beneficial. This experience comes from an operational or management level position.
- Experience using Windows Server, SQL Server, and Windows is mandatory.
- Experience in training and/or implementation
- Experience as a Project Manager. Seeing a project through the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience managing a ticket queue (JIRA experience preferred)
Desired Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge level with mortgage, commercial, and consumer lending principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Desire and ability to learn software programs.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Meet overall implementation goals as mutually determined by Integra and Implementing client within the targeted dates as defined in the respective client’s project plan.
- Maximize the use of Integra’s resources for the betterment of the client’s implementation.
- Online Mortgage Course training final exam will meet or exceed established minimum score standard.
- Subject to an internal test covering all segments of System Administration training and End User loan data entry.
- President will audit clients’ Project Plan for accuracy and projected goals are being met. Review training goals and training surveys.
- President will audit the Integra timesheet system to ensure that all billable and non-billable time are recorded and accurately accounted for.
- Reports to the President.
Qualified applicants may send their resumes to email@example.com.