Position Title: IT Risk Senior Audit Consultant
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Position Type: Full Time
Compensation: Salaried / TBD
Start Date: ASAP
This opportunity will allow you to participate in a team providing services related to financial reporting IT controls, compliance, and operational processes including business process and IT management controls within the IT Audit/Consulting discipline.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and assist them in identifying and resolving issues, provide valuable insight to help clients stay abreast of current challenges and opportunities, and communicate with all levels of personnel at the client from the IT staff to the Director of IT to the C-suite executives. You will be able to learn from other auditors with years of experience as you grow in your professional career. You will participate in a variety of IT audit, compliance, and consulting engagements in multiple states as you build your network of valuable professional contacts. You will also gain exposure to all sizes and types of organizations.
- Represent the firm in a professional manner
- Provide timely, high-quality client service
- Exhibit good communication skills, written and verbal
- Resolve professional, technical and client service problems promptly and respectfully
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to document your work in a detailed fashion through use of electronic work papers.
- Ability to identify risks and controls
- Provide clients with practical solutions to their issues
- Exhibit discipline and organizational skills to accomplish assigned responsibilities within specified timeframes and within identified budget constraints
- Ability and willingness to travel to serve clients, up to 30% overnight travel is possible and should be expected along with other commuter type travel
- Maintain an understanding of relevant current and emerging technologies and IT audit
- Competitive Salary with annual performance bonus potential
- 20 days of vacation per year, 10 Holidays
- Employer-paid life insurance and disability insurance
- 401k plan with employer profit sharing
- Overnight travel award pay ($50 per night after 25 days)
- Parental Leave, Primary and Secondary caregiver
- 40 hours of CPE a year will be provided to maintain certifications
- 20-30% travel expectation
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: MIS, Accounting, Finance, or MBA
- Desirable: 2-5 years of IT Audit or Internal Audit
- Desirable: SOC/SSAE 16 or GIT testing experience and knowledge of the COSO and/or CoBit frameworks.
- Desirable: Public accounting firm experience
- Desirable: Experience in regulated environments (Banking, Healthcare, Insurance)
- Desirable: CPA, CITP, CISSP, CISA or CISM (one or more relevant certifications required for senior positions)
Take your career to the next level at a national CPA and advisory firm. At BKD, we offer the resources you need to go as far as your talent will take you. Build your skills focusing on specific industries and service areas while delivering unmatched client service to high-profile companies and organizations. Work with great people and experience rewarding career opportunities. Our approximately 2,100 CPAs, advisors and dedicated staff serve clients in 50 states and internationally.
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity employer with policies designed to ensure equal opportunities in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, training and development without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion or creed, disability, national origin or any other protected status.
Job Reference: IT Risk Senior Audit Consultant
Contact Name: Cerone F. “Cy” Sturdivant
Method: Via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: https://careers-bkd.icims.com/jobs/2661/it -risk-senior-audit-consultant/job
Apply online at the address listed above or contact Cy for more information.
The Middle Tennessee Chapter of ISACA is not responsible for the content or accuracy of this job posting.