Universal Banker Certification Program
August 12 & 13: TBA Barrett Training Center, Nashville
Early Registration Deadline: July 29, 2019
This two-day seminar’s focus is on the essentials for today’s banking environment to develop the universal branch, get the right team on board, provide exceptional service, make referrals, and build profitable relationships from millennials to baby boomers. This program is highly recommended for all bank employees in customer contact positions, branch managers, retail branch administrators, and marketing directors.
• Understanding the changing role of retail banking
• Checklist to implementation the universal experience
• Preparing and onboarding internal team members for universal banking
• Interviewing for today’s cross-trained, universal banker
• Training and developing the cross-trained, universal banker
• Moving from order taker to relationship builder
• Maximizing the customer onboarding process
• Making referrals as simple as A-B-C
• Meeting the needs of today’s customers—without pushing products
• Focus on baby boomers
• Focus on Generation X
• Focus on Generation Y (millennials),
• Focus on Generation Z
• Exploring the fundamentals of consumer credit needs
• Maintaining the competitive edge
• And much more…
Trina McCoy, Senior Consultant/Facilitator, Performance Solutions, Inc.
Continuing Education Credit
Attendees qualify for 6.5 hours each day of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit in the area of Specialized Knowledge.
This program has not been pre-approved for continuing education (CE) credit by ABA Professional Certifications. Attendees who require CE credits should go to www.aba.com/Training/Certifications/Pages/CEProviders.aspx for further instructions.
|TBA Members / Associate Members||Nonmembers|
|Early registration deadline is July 29, 2019|