Trust & Wealth Management Conference
October 19 & 20: TBA Barrett Training Center, Nashville
Early Registration Deadline: October 5, 2017
Hotel Deadline: October 2, 2017
The Trust Conference is the annual meeting for TBA members working in the trust area. Events include a reception and dinner, with the business session providing information on a variety of topical trust issues.
TBA is holding a block of rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville MetroCenter (100 French Landing Drive) for $139 per night. Please book before the deadline of October 2. The rooms may sell out before the cutoff date. Please call 615-432-4677 or reserve online by clicking here.
Other hotels in close proximity are Candlewood Suites (270 Venture Circle), 615-787-8787, and Springhill Suites (250 Athens Way), 615-244-5474. Ask for the Tennessee Bankers Association rate. Blackout dates apply.
Sponsored by Federated Investors, Pittsburgh, Pa., this year’s conference features three talented songwriters who have worked with a number of artists to create some huge hits.
- Bobby Tomberlin – Bobby wrote “One More Day” by Diamond Rio, “A Good Day To Run” by Darryl Worley and “Country” with Mo Pitney and Bill Anderson. He has also had songs recorded by Barbra Streisand, Blake Shelton, Willie Nelson, Faith Hill, Kenny Rogers, and many others.
- Phillip White – Phillip wrote “I’m Movin’ On” by Rascal Flatts, “I’m A Survivor” by Reba McEntire, “Billy’s Got His Beer Goggles On” by Neil McCoy, “Nobody But Me” by Blake Shelton and “The Trouble With Girls” by Scotty McCreery. Phillip has also had numerous cuts for other artists.
- Stephony Smith – Stephony wrote “Johnny And June” by Heidi Newfield, “It’s Your Love” by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, “Perfect Love” by Trisha Yearwood, “How Was I To Know” by Reba McEntire, “Yes” by Chad Brock, “Back When” by Tim McGraw and “Big Star” by Kenny Chesney. Stephony has more than 100 cuts by artists such as Shania Twain, Barbara Streisand, and Diamond Rio.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
BNY Mellon/Dreyfus, New York, N.Y., Friday Morning Break
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc., New York, N.Y., Breakfast
Federated Investors, Pittsburgh, Pa., Dinner and Entertainment
MainStreet Advisors, Chicago, Ill., General Sponsor
ProxyTrust, Islandia, N.Y., Reception
Reich & Tang, New York, N.Y., Thursday Afternoon Break
Voya Investment Management, New York, N.Y., General Sponsor
Wright Investors’ Service, Inc., Greenwich, Conn., General Sponsor
Continuing Education Credit
TBA’s 2017 Trust and Wealth Management Conference has been approved for:
- 9 hours—Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit in the area of Specialized Knowledge.
- 1 hour, Dual; 6.5 hours, General—Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit
- 7.5 hours—Certified Financial Planner (CFP) credit
- 8.75 hours—Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) credit/Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) credit. This statement should not be viewed as an endorsement of this program or its sponsor. ICB Members must report these credits at aba.csod.com.
|TBA Members / Associate Members||Member Spouse||Nonmembers||Nonmember Spouse|
|Early registration deadline is October 5, 2017|