SBS Institute, Onsite Certified Banking: Security Manager
June 20 & 21: TBA Gilliam Board Room
Presented by SBS Institute in conjunction with TBA, this onsite certification is delivered over two days. It provides an opportunity to work closely with a security expert and network with peers. For more information, contact Debbie Brickles.
The Certified Advantage
- Develop an entire information security program framework to take back to your institution
- Understand how to successfully implement and manage each component of the information security program
- Boost your knowledge of layered security programs
- Gain confidence in your decision making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge
- Dive into FFIEC cybersecurity guidelines
What You Will Learn
- U.S. Information Security Laws and Regulations
- Information Security Program Components
- Security Awareness Programs
- IT Audit
- Social Engineering
- Preparing for your IT Examinations
- Running Effective IT and Audit Committees
Day One: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Day Two: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|TBA Members / Associate Members|